"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Friday, July 3, 2015

July 22, 2015 Hidalgo

Elder Parduhn was transfered today in the morning... my new companion is Elder Peterson from Logan. Eleven months in the mission and he is going to be the one that sends me off in 21 days =) Hes a good kid, but its waaaayyyy too soon to tell. Hes the new District Leader also. Dont know how I feel about that, but I only have a few weeks left so I aint gunan complain about it. Love you guys!



-A

This is the last one guys. Hope all is well there. I will write you all next week for sure and make sure you are all caught up there on the blog. Things have been really crazy this week if you cant hear from the recordings so I have had no time to do anything really. Only 21 more days until Im on that plane ride home =) CANT WAIT!
Love you guys 
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment