"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Monday, December 15, 2014

November 24, 2014 Cunduncan

Hey Ya'll,
This week My companion had transfers.... haha Elder Coombs left to go be the junior companion in Vereacruz while I am the district leader with an elder named Elder Gilando. Hes from Monterrey and has only 3 months in the mission =) Hes pretty sweet though and Im glad hes my companion. Hes really chill and I am getting along with him really well so far.
Apart from that, weve been working really hard this last week. Im trying my best to be the example that I am teaching to those around me and to those that I teach each week. If I teach it I have to do it... if not, whats the point of me being a leader. Ive realized that I want to be that type of a person and that I dont want to be just a normal leader, but a leader with values that knows how to get the job done and then, on top of that, knows how to act on the things that he teaches. Its not only that way in the mission, but in life as well. And I know now, that this is how and what I want to do and then also the type of man that I am trying to shape myself into. 
The only special thing that happened, thats really worth talking about, is the transfers. Oscar came with his daughter Yetti, to church yesterday and they both really liked it. We puta date with Oscar for the 6th of december and are hoping that it follows through. His daughter doesnt live in our area, but we are working on trying to send the missionaries over there also to talk with her. Shes really cool =) 
Thats about it for this week, the recordings cover all the rest, so Ill leave it to you guys to fill in the blanks in this weeks events =) 
I love you all and I hope that things are all going well =) I wish you a very happy thanksgiving and I hope that you all eat a lot of turkey! I cant wait to celebrate everything with you guys again =) I miss it a lot, but I know its worth it. 
Kia Kaha!
EP
Traveling companions.


E.Proctor's companion made him a USA strap for his bag.

E.Proctor sends virtual flowers to mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment