"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Monday, December 15, 2014

November 10, 2014 Cunduncan

Whaddup Everyone!
Well, I don't have that much to say today because of the fact that my district baptized 2 people this week and I wasn't able to be in my area for very long. I was busy traveling to the interviews of these people and I wasn't able to work here... Triste, but it was worth it to see these new baptisms come in. We took a solid 4 buses on Thursday that lasted all over an hour each, and then a couple little conveys and what not throughout the day to get to where these interviews were. It was a crazy day and a lazy day full of traveling. I loved catching up on some sleep though =) 
Apart from that, the life of a missionary remains the same. We plan to baptize Hilaria this week even though she didn't come to church this week. Shes been baptized once before but the tristes misioneros lost he record for her baptism.... So, we tried looking for it all over the place. We even called the central offices of the church to see if it was recorded there... Nowhere to be found. So, we have to baptize her again. Nothin like getting your sins washed away twice right?=) I think its pretty schveet =) 
Oscar came to church also! Hes such a stud and I cant wait to put a baptismal date with him. He reminds me a lot of dad. hahaha Hes such a champ. He prayed in the Gospel principles class and nailed it. haha I was super proud of him and I cant wait to see him be baptized. Haven't put the date yet, but this week, we plan to put the date with him and his oldest daughter Isis. Shes super sweet too, just needs a lot of her doubts answered about the catholic church =) I am good at answering those ones.... =) If you know hat I mean... haha 
Anyways, that's about it. I love you all and hope you have a  fantastic week =) You're the greatest!
Kia Kaha!
EP
Blue candy


"Sandlot anyone"

Teaching Oscar who is to the right of E.Proctor


No comments:

Post a Comment