"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July 21, 2014 Aeropuerto

Hey Guys! 
Well the Lord must have something special cooked up for me here in Aeropuerto because I am here at least until September now.... hahaha Elder Smith got transferred as Zone Leader to Palenque and Elder Ricks was transferred to Villahermosa. Elder Roberts is tranining and I am Senior COmp with the elder that my MTC comp trained... Elder Mociela or something like that. I still havent met him because he comes tonight. But he sounds like a decent fellow... We shall see and I will let you know next week how he is. From what I hear he is a big boy... 
I had a great testimony builder this last saturday. I got super sick... the sickest that Ive ever been in my enitre life. I cannot even begin to explain how bad it was. (Dont worry mom, Im okay now.) But it was something that Ive never experienced before. I was perfectly fine on saturday morning, but it got worse and worse as the day went on. We went back to the house at about 4 or five and ended up staying there all through sunday as well because I literally couldnt move....Elder Roberts and Elder Ricks gave me a blessing and said some really cool things... After the blessing everything was fine and I went back to bed. But I wasnt throwing up anymore.... I went back to bed and I didnt have anymore problems other than having to wake up to use the bathroom a million times. It was a huge tesitmony builder to me of the power of the priesthood. I still felt bad, but it helped me get through the rest of the weekend. 
Because I am here one more transfer, I am positive, more than positive actually, that I will me leaving in September. But that means that I have a lot of work to do here to finish up and leave on a good note. I have to baptize the sisters of hermana Maria Jose and then I have to baptize this familia Diaz Cruz. My goal is the get these people baptized before my time is up here =) 
Its tough. Saying goodbye to the people you've grown to love, but I know that the things that we have done here are something that will last beyond this life. I am proud of the way that we have helped these people.
New Pet?
Anyways, that's all for this week! I hope you have had a great week! I didnt hear much from anyone this week so I dont really know what happened. But oh well.... Seems that everyone starts getting bored with the things I say... sorry guys, workin on it. Love you guys and hope you have a great week!
Another Pet?
English Class Fun
Kia Kaha,
EP
Members

No comments:

Post a Comment