"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Monday, July 29, 2013

MTC Letter #3A

(This was a written letter from Alex that we received on July 23, 2013)

Dear Family,

Hey Guys!  How's everyone doing?  Great I hope!  This may be the only time I have to write letters this week until Saturday.  We all have been pretty busy this week with meetings so its taken up a lot of my time to write ya'll.  I got your packages in the mail and everyone tackled me for the DP's haha!  It was kinda funny actually.  Thanks for sending me that stuff.  It's nice to wind down with a DP in hand at the end of the day.  Today we taught our new investigator "Roberto" (he is really our teacher Hermano Jaen).  It went pretty well I thought.  Elder Haglund and I are learning new things about teaching everyday.  Our first lessons don't accomplish much but we are understanding more and more about what to say in certain situations.  It's really fun to teach all of them and learn about their struggles and trials in their lives.  Our schedules are basically all focused around learning Spanish from 8 - 11, lunch, study time until dinner at five or so and learning more Spanish from about 609 at night.  The schedule is pretty simple.  Its just all in our classroom or in the building where we learn everything.  It isn't that exciting . . . pero aprendiendo!

Mom, Dad, I love both of you guys so much.  Thank you for pushing me in my life and helping me become what I am today.  You both have been such an inspiration to me whether I may have showed it or not.  I want you to know how much I look up to and cherish every moment that I've had with you.  Going to the Temple with you guys was the most fun I've had in a long time and I thank you for that.  I've realized while being out here, that I really miss you and want to be around the both of you, and the family more.  I guess, in short, what I'm trying to say is that I love and miss you.

Con me Amor,
Elder Alex Nelson Proctor

Smile and Keep your heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment