"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Sunday, November 2, 2014

October 20, 2014 Cunduacan HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY

Hey Guys!
Well, youve recieved the weekly recordings, if not, ask my mom and dad for them haha. But I wanted to thank all of you for the birthday wishes! I had a great day and I am very happy that you all were thinking of me during my 20th bday =) Your guys are the greatest!
This week was nothing overly special. Started off great with a good district class given by yours truly =) Talked about the Book of Mormon and how as missionaries we can teach it better. The offices send out a lpaper that says what I need to teach each week, so I dont get stuck planning something and that really helps when youve got such a busy schedule like mine. We didnt have that much success as far as teaching goes this last week... ended with a solid 15 lessons total. My comp decided to present me to everyone instead of teach them... I disagreed but I didnt want to start off on a bad foot with him. (dont put that on the blog mom) But things are going well here and I realyl like the ward. I planched the ward council yesterday hahaha... it had to be done. They were sittin there talkin about things that had nothing to do with Missionary Work, so I stood up and said look, we are missionaries for a missionary church, if we arent gunna talk about missionary things, then we are gunna head out and do what we were set apart to do. We can sit and talk about this stuff all day long, but until we go and act on it, nothing is gunna happen in the outside world. Lets get it together =) I felt really good about myself afterwards =) I feel really good in this wward and area. The area is Cunduacan. We had stake conf this last weekend also where I recieved your Bday Package =) THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE NICE THINGS IN THERE! I LOVE IT! It whas rained basically everyday this week so its kept things going slow because of how much water there is, but the work goes on. Lovin it, and lovin the new area =) Nothing like carmen, but the work, overall, is the exact same. The field is white.... very very very ready to harvest here. I am going to thrust in my sickle with all my might and git r done. =) 
Thanks guys for everything =) I love you all! KIA KAHA!

EP
Finally got a package.

Sister missionaries bought a birthday cake for E.Proctor.

Them's some skinny cows.

E.Proctor meets up with E.Gonzales at stake conference.

Sneak peek at the new area Cunduacan.

No comments:

Post a Comment