"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Sunday, November 2, 2014

October 13, 2014 Cunduacan

Hey guys,
I dont have a lot of time due to the fact that I was transfered from Aeropuerto to a city called Cardenas just outside of Villahermosa. The are in which I will be serving is called Cunduacan with an elder named Elder Coombs. Hes 20 years old and has 20 months in the mission. On top of that, I will be the district leader here now =) Im not entirely sure how i feel about it, but I cant judge to quickly. We shall see how this birthday week turns out for me. The are is huge and will take a lot of getting used to. THings are very different here and the adjustment to the DL will take some work, but I am up for the task. Just like always =)
I hope everyone has a great funfilled week =) I love you all and I hope you have a great one!

KIA KAHA!
EP
E.Proctor with member friends.

E.Proctor with a family and a dog named "Black".

E.Proctor and E.Gonzales on the bus transfer.

The gang says good-bye at the bus station.

Good-bye to E.Marcel

No comments:

Post a Comment