"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Saturday, July 19, 2014

July 7, 2014 Aeropuerto

Quick stop at the beach.
Well, coming up on the one year mark... kinda scary to be honest. How fast that time feels like it went is unreal. I feel as though yesterday I was in deportiva with Elder Gray and now, Im coming up on the halfway mark... absolutely insane if you ask me. Its crazy to think that Ill be home next year.... AH!
Nothin overly special happened this week. We had a rough one trying to find new people. It felt as though everything we had planned fell through. Kinda frustrating. But we are still trudgin along. We taught a family of five that has plans to be baptized on the 19th but didnt attend church so their date fell through.... We havent been able to teach them yet, but we are going to pass by later toight with the Bishop and see what happened. Wish us luck there. 
With the englishy class that I teach we have had a young couple named Arturo and Jaquilin. They arent married so they cant get baptized, but they have been really kind to us as missionaries. We have taught all of lesson one to them and we are really trying to get them married. Its tough to have to deal with these little road blocks all the time, but we are trying our best. Theyre a great little family and have been through so much....we both, elder smith and I both want the best for them. 
Well.... the crazy news about this week is that ELder Castillo came back.... crazy right? Yeah we talked to him as Hermano Castillo and he left on a date with the bishops daughter that night.... who knows what happened. But I know that she is going to leave on the mission and he has plans to wait for her. Who knows whats going to happen there, but we shall see =)
I don't have anything that I need this week. Everything is good and I am doing everything the way that I should be doing it. Working just like I should and being as obedient as I can. I am doing my best. and I ask that you guys focus on what youre doing there. Dont worry about me. Ill be fine. Thank you for the letters and I hope to hear from you all next week. Stay busy yall!
Kia Kaha,
EP

No comments:

Post a Comment