"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Friday, July 3, 2015

May 18, 2015 Hidalgo


Whats up?
Guys they transfered me again to another area just like I told you was going to happen... Dang it. NOt too happy about it either. But IM in a new area called Hidalgo with E. Parduhn from my generation. The are is just outside Villahermosa and its a nice ward. I am having a lot of trouble with the ciber that I am at because it wont let me send you my recordings, nor put yours onto my MP3 player. I cant wait until I can finally just use my own laptop or wahtever to sed things and not have to rely on others techonolgy to do things. THat will be nice. I am trying as I write this letter to fix things and get my MP3 to work to send you the recordings I made this week... Sorry guys if they dont get to you today. They will come within the week, that I am sure of. 
BUt apart from that, things are okay I guess. Im kinda ticked with the leadership here because they shut down the last area I was in with E. Romero. I was only there for 3 weeks so I was upset that they didnt even give me a chance there. I walk in, put a baptismal date and then they take me out a week later. TO me, that makes no sense. But whatever. Im with E. Parduhn now who is from my same generation and he is Senior Companion. We both are leaving on the 13th of July and are planning on baptizing this coming friday supposedly. (the recordings explain this) its a couple that they had been working with that we went to help get married this morning. (for that I am on here later than usual) Kimberly and Sergio are their names. Hoping that with all the work that we have put into this week alone getting them married will pay off with a baptism for them on friday at 5pm. WIsh us luck on that one.
The ward is good and know how to do things from what I have seen. Im just hoping they dont get lazy with us and make it our fault for the things that happen in the ward. (That seems to happen a lot here.) The ward mission leader served a mission somewhere in Utah, where exactly, I dont know. But theres a lot of people here that speak english and have lived there for a great number of years, so thats a plus for us. Its nice speaking english. 
ANyways guys, thats all I got for today, I am sorry about the recordings. I will try to get them to you later tonight or tomorrow. The cibers in our area are probably the worst that Ive seen in the mission so dont be surprized if the letters start coming in place of the recordings. #hatemexicantechnology 
Thanks guys for the recordings, even if I cant listen to them yet, I know I will get to them eventually. Its alright. Hope you guys have a good one. LOve you all!
-Alex

PS this is the family that you all met on the skype call. This was right after we got the transfer call that they were shutting the area down on us. They send their regards. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment