"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Monday, February 16, 2015

January 26, 2015 Gaviotas Veracruz

Hey guys! 
I figured that I would send you all a quick little note for the blog because I haven't written in there since around Christmas time... haha sorry for that. But really nothing insane has gone on since then so I really cant say much. The recordings are taking over and making things a lot easier for me when we come to write. 
The big news that we have is that we are going to have a double baptism on the 7th of February. Rojelio and Cesar are going to get baptized on that date and its a done deal also =) They wrote us a quick little note when they came to church yesterday and told us that they wanted to get baptized and that it was for sure that it was going to happen. They both even gave a fast offering as well =) It was great to hear that from them. Elder Atkin and I are both stoked for them and the fact that we will both start the new month off with a big bang and that's what I'm proud of =) They both are super duper prepared by the Lord and I cannot believe how fast they are working to their own salvation. That's what makes me happy. That they WANT to do it... and its not just us making them do these things. Cesar is going to seminary and everything and he aint even a member! Imagine that! 
Apart from that I was going to answer moms questions... =)
1. Yes he does on the 30th of march he will be leaving here. =) If you wanna go then go for it. It really doesnt bother me =) just make sure you tell him who you are haha=)
2. I will let you all know about the stuff for the contacts. I cant be positive about it, but I will do my best. I really trust absolutely nothing here.... They jack up the prices here also, especially in walmart so I don't want you guys throwing a bunch of money into this when I have such little time left. But I will ask just for you guys =)
3. The Eccos that you sent me are nearly out again just like the last ones, but the Johnsons are good. They just hurt my feet a lot... its alright though, Ill let you know if something drastic happens. =) Nothing to worry about there. I am going fine with the shoes now and trying to keep them out of water and stuff like that so they don't get trashed. 
Well that's it for this week =) Love you guys and hope you all have a wonderous week =) I will send pics tomorrow =)
KIA KAHA!
Elder P.

Best day ever!


Elders go to church.

E.Proctor with investigators.

Nice Churchhouses in Veracruz


Need new shoes?  Again?

No comments:

Post a Comment