"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

August 28, 2014 Aeropuerto

Hey there Familia!
This week was rather boring to be completely honest... The only exciting part was that we had a Zone Conference with president and his family. It was normal and everything went fine. We ended up going to the zoo and then  playing sports on the beach in Playa Norte... My old area... haha It was fun trying to watch President hit a volleyball. (Im really getting into it too! I think Id be good at it =) All of that happened on Friday afternoon. It took from 7 in the morning until about 6 at night... it was a very long day for all of us. 
Alfred has really been struggling lately... I feel so bad for this man. He might break up with his GF because he feels that she only mooches off him and takes more money that he doesnt have. On top of that, he lost his wallet and is now trying to sue the bank for something that they did with his credit cards... The man feels like the world is out to get him and I really have to no idea what to tell him. I read the scripture that mom sent me last week, DC 58:3-7 and it seemed like it stuck with him, but who knows. He invited us to go eat with him tomorrow so we will see what happens with that one. 
Ajenor probably wont be baptized this week due to the fact that his marraige papers havent come in quite yet. He is going to let us know about that on wednesday what happens. If they come through, he gets married and baptized on Thursday! oorah!
Daniel and Karin came to church yesterday! FINALLY! Daniel said that he had a good time, and that he really liked the last class of the Elders Quorum. We have appointments with him and his wife this next wednesday so I am hoping that things stay strong with them. Theyre awesome people, just need a little more direction in their lives. The gospel is perfect fot that right? =) I think so =)
I went on divisions with Elder Parra, the new assistant while he was here in carmen and he gave me a really good idea about how to email you guys. He had an MP3 player that could record his voice and then was able to hook into the computer as a USB. He said it really helps him when it comes to writing letters because he can just record what he wants to say and then send it on mondays. I asked him where to get one and he said downtown carmen. They cost about 800 pesos or so though. Thats about 90 dollars mas o menos. I want to know what you think about that. Itd help me out with this writing thing every week. Let me know. I could really use one.
I love you guys and hope you have a great week! Youre awesome and cant wait to see you next July!
KIA KAHA!
EP

No comments:

Post a Comment